Sync Kolab 3

Mihai Badici mihai at badici.ro
Wed Jan 8 12:47:13 CET 2014

> Hi Mihai,
>
> Some time ago I also fumbled a lot with SyncKolab, but with Kolab 3.1
> and webdav, everything seems to be easier.
>
> One big pro for that approach: You don't have to subscribe to
> calendar-folders anymore, so they do not appear in the folder listing of
> your imap-client.
>
> regards,
> Henning

Because I already did some changes and I don't want to keep them secret
:) here is the link to the new synckolab:
http://mihai.badici.ro/linux/machinet/synckolab-mb.xpi

I made all changes in my previous comments.
At least all day events are showing and calendar is ( somehow ) working.

I personally not agree with the ideea to add more and more web services
to kolab, I would prefer to keep
as much features we can client side. Storing all data in IMAP is the
"competitive advantage" of kolab.
But we will use what we have...

> Am 16.12.2013 23:21, schrieb Mihai Badici:
>/ I had some time to spend on those old issues:/
>
>>/ I tried the new nightly. Some weird thing happen frequently./
>>/ 1. local changes in TIME (not description, location etc.) lead to/
>>/ duplicates (old and new state). Those duplicates are somehow linked.
If/
--
Mihai Bădici
http://mihai.badici.ro