mail seems to be delivered but not

Antonio Straziota devgioiatech at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 14:43:35 CET 2014

all email sent to my kolab system (Kolab 3, Debian Wheezy, Dev branch
enabled) were successfully sent but if I was checking the mailbox (both
from pop3 client and roundcubemail) it was not received. Same problem if
when I tried to send an email from kolab mailbox to both internal and
external mailbox: email was seemed to be delivered but it was never
received from final recipient.
I check on mail log and I cannot find any useful information.

Problem was solved after a reboot of the server but all mail delivered when
the problem occurred until then, were missed.
Any idea on what can cause that problem?

Thanks.
Antonio.