Upgrading Kolab 3.1 to 3.2 on CentOS 6.4

User, Kolab kolab at sitemind.de
Thu Feb 27 21:24:40 CET 2014

Hi!

Am 2014-02-27 09:33, schrieb Jonathan Lishawa:
> Hello Everyone,
>
> I am keen to upgrade my instance of Kolab 3.1 to 3.2 on CentOS 6.4
> (X86_64). Is there a standard process for upgrading or does this
> require a complete reinstall?

I think it is a serious flaw of kolab, not just to add a new repo and
run yum update to get it updated with one click.

If the whole system needs to be reinstalled for a single update or needs
to be reconfigured in depth, it is not worth useing it because without
updating but security issues disclosed, it would be insecure.

This should be a topic for further updates.

Kind regards.