Kolab 3.2 calendar issue

Hügel, Christian christian.huegel at stonebyte.de
Wed Feb 26 15:12:19 CET 2014

Hi,

when using roundcube to manage my calendars:

Kalender
  ->Kalender A
  ->Kalender B

I cannot add any entries to any of them; when the calendar page gets
reloaded the entries disappear. Syncing works fine from
Android/Thunderbird.

I must note that I have changed my iRony uri to this:

// Log DAV requests to <log_dir>/davdebug
$config['base_uri'] = '/sync/';

and apache iRony.conf accordingly:

Alias /sync   /usr/share/iRony/public_html

<Directory "/usr/share/iRony/public_html/">
     AllowOverride All
SetEnv DAVBROWSER 1/
     <IfModule mod_authz_core.c>
         # Apache 2.4
         Require all granted
     </IfModule>
     <IfModule !mod_authz_core.c>
         # Apache 2.2
         Order Allow,Deny
         Allow from All
     </IfModule>

     RewriteEngine On
     RewriteBase /sync/
     RewriteRule ^\.well-known/caldav   / [R,L]
     RewriteRule ^\.well-known/carddav  / [R,L]

     RewriteCond  %{REQUEST_FILENAME}  !-f
     RewriteCond  %{REQUEST_FILENAME}  !-d
     RewriteRule  (.*)                 index.php  [qsappend,last]

</Directory>

also in roundcube´s config:

$config['calendar_caldav_url']             =
"https://mydomain.de/sync/calendars/%u/%i";
$config['kolab_addressbook_carddav_url']   =
'https://mydomain.de/sync/addressbooks/%u/%i';

Thank you,

Christian