Differing /etc/roundcubemail/calendar.inc.php files

hede kolab983 at der-he.de
Wed Feb 26 08:51:07 CET 2014

Am Wed, 26 Feb 2014 16:36:15 +1300
schrieb "Brady, Mike" <mike.brady at devnull.net.nz>:

> The setup-kolab that comes with 3.2 overwrites the second file with
> the first file, so you loose all the new feature settings, but the
> roundcube calendar still works. Is this a bug?  I will log a ticket
> for it if is.

Maybe the new "features" are planned features, for the future.
Or maybe for development packages.

I think they get overwritten because they are not needed,
e.g. useless for now. It's in the "default" config, because
this part seems to be some kind of 'finished a part of work'.

For Example the 'calendar_freebusy_trigger'. There's plenty of code
referring some trigger in the php-files for roundcube. But at the end
it's calling an url '%s/trigger/%s/%s.pfb', where this kind of url is
actually unsupported by the kolab-freebusy web script in kolab 3.2.
Hence it's ok to have this configure option, but it's ok to remove it
for now.

hede