Authentication cache failed messages after upgrading from 3.1 to 3.2

Brady, Mike mike.brady at devnull.net.nz
Tue Feb 25 06:32:07 CET 2014

After upgrading from 3.1 to 3.2 on a Cents 6.5 system I am now getting
many of the following messages in the /var/log/kolab/pykolab.log file
and the system is noticeably slower.

2014-02-25 17:36:57,369 pykolab.auth ERROR Authentication cache failed:
InvalidRequestError('The transaction is inactive due to a rollback in a
subtransaction.  Issue rollback() to cancel the transaction.',)

The /var/lib/kolab/auth_cache.db file exists, but was last updated prior
to the 3.1 to 3.2 update. I can connect to the database and list the
entries using sqlite3.

Does 3.2 expect something else for the auth cache?

Regards

Mike