I changed my mobile :)

Mihai Badici mihai at badici.ro
Mon Feb 24 07:34:53 CET 2014

I have a sort of demo/test sever with kolab-syncroton , dovecot and roundcube.

I noticed after I buyed a new mobile ( Android 4.1.2)  I cannot configure the
activeSync account ( using the default client). With the old one( Android
2.3.6) it works.
I can't find nothing special in the log files, the authentication seems to work
but the configuration wizard return to the previous step after the final dialog
( activate device security). I think in the previous client that option was
not present. I installed kolab-syncroton-2.2.4  but it is the same with the
older version I had.
--
Mihai Bădici
http://mihai.badici.ro