Migration from Microsoft Outlook to Kolab

Matt Moldvan matt at moldvan.com
Thu Feb 20 15:41:59 CET 2014

Using a scripted imapsync has worked pretty well for us in an enterprise
setting, moving thousands of mailboxes.

As for PST files, those have been a huge pain in the a$$.  The Thunderbird
import tools aren't foolproof, especially for larger PST files; e.g. I
worked with a user that had an 8GB PST.  For that one, I used readpst and
exported to mbox format, then renamed the files as necessary for use in the
"Local Folders" section of Thunderbird.

Good luck!
Matt.