Unable to access CalDAV/CardDAV

Daniel Nevers daniel.nevers at kaneos.be
Tue Feb 18 09:29:52 CET 2014

Hello,

I've searched a long time but found no way to make iRony work. I'm
hoping to find some help here ! :-)

I've got Kolab 3.1 installed on a Debian 7.0. The upgrade from 3.0 to
3.1 was tricky but finally worked. I've got two main problems since then
: with ActiveSync (connects but unable to sync from iphone) and with
iRony (unable to connect). As I would like to abandon ActiveSync for
CalDAV/CardDAV, I don't care about the fist one working but I really
would like to have iRony work !

As for iRony, I activated WeDAV and I can connect with my login/passwd.
Then I see a list (principals, calendars, adressbooks and files). If I
go to addressbook, I see my mail address, if I click on it, I see my
address books. So far so good, but if I cllick on an address book, I got
the following XML error :

<d:error xmlns:d="DAV:" xmlns:s="http://sabredav.org/ns">

<s:exception>SabreDAVExceptionNotFound</s:exception>

<s:message>
Addressbook with name 'bad21e9aa784-3f6c8bc8549c-af84d777' could not be
found
</s:message>
<s:sabredav-version>1.8.8</s:sabredav-version>
</d:error>

I've got the same error with calendars. There seem to be some kind of
link missing somewhere. I tried creating new calendars/adressbooks but
the result is the same.
There are no errors in the log files (but I've got some write access
problems with logs so I'm not sure it logs everything properly). Most of
CalDAV/CardDAV clients are unable to connect and doesn't give a damn
user readable error, execept on Android client wich tells me exactly the
same "address books not found".

I've seen no one having the same problem on the mailing list but does it
say something to anyone?

Best regards,

Daniel