Email address 'user at domain.de' not in local domain

Henning henne.gwath at gmx.de
Thu Feb 13 11:02:37 CET 2014

Quick update:

DO NOT COMMENT THE _validate_email_address_in_any_of_my_domains CHECK!

This made cyrus move my mailboxes from the primary domain name
(domain.com) to an other domain set as alias address (e.g. user at domain.de)!
Therefore those mailboxes were not accessible anymore.

Any other way to resolve the issue.

Henning