Email address 'user at domain.de' not in local domain

Henning henne.gwath at gmx.de
Tue Feb 11 13:15:50 CET 2014

Hi,

this issue is temporarily resolved by commenting line 1117 in
kolab_api_service_form_value.php

if (!$this->_validate_email_address_in_any_of_my_domains($mail_address)) {
//    throw new Exception("Email address '$mail_address' not in local
domain", 693);
}

In earlier versions this never happened. But this shouldn't be the end
of this...

Henning