Roundcube subcalendars not displaying events

Tobias Brunner tobias at tobru.ch
Mon Feb 10 09:24:55 CET 2014

Hi everyone,

Since a few days no events are displayed from subcalendars (subfolders
of the main "Calendar" folder) in Roundcube. I can see that there are
events looking directly at the IMAP folders.
I even can toggle the calendars, but that does not change anything.
Apache logs and Roundcube logs don't show any errors.
Events of subcalendars are also vanished from all my devices which sync
with ActiveSync. So there seems to be a problem accessing them in the
Roundcube libraries. How can I debug this?

My Kolab is running on Debian, the roundcubemail-plugins-kolab packages
has the version number 3.1.11-0~kolab1.

Any input is appreciated.

Cheers,
Tobias