creating ACLs for roles

Rand Druid RandDruid at mail.ru
Fri Feb 7 14:54:37 CET 2014

Hello,

I am deploying Kolab 3.1 on Debian 7.3.0 x64 for a small workgroup.

1) I created role, using "webadmin" interface. It is "Standard Role", named
"management-role".

2) I created user and made him member of this role. (For strange reason
mailboxes are not always created, so I did on manually from console with
"kolab cm ...")

User can login with "roundcubemail", everything looks fine.

3) I created shared folder, "Shared Calendar", called Vacations.

Now my user have standard, read-only permission for this folder.

How I can give full access to this shared folder to all members of
"management-role"?

I can do it for single user with:

                kolab sam "shared/Vacations at example.com"
"name.surname at example.com" full

I tried "management-role at kbimpuls.com", but it gives no results. Command
silently accepted but user have no access.

Rand.