Slow Loading in Roundcube

Christian Hügel christian.huegel at stonebyte.de
Fri Feb 7 10:10:46 CET 2014

Am 07-02-2014 09:33, schrieb Aleksander Machniak:
> On 02/07/2014 09:13 AM, Christian Hügel wrote:
>> as I mentioned before, every click on a mailfolder forces a relogin of
>> the user:
>>
>> Can this excessive logins be the cause of the slow response in
>> roundcube? And why does the client needs to authenticate on every
>> mailfolder?
>
> This is just how "stateless" IMAP clients work. This in itself
> shouldn't
> be a problem. If it's indeed the login that is slow, the problem might
> be on IMAP server or PHP, but not in Roundcube itself. Try to configure
> Roundcube to not use tls/ssl for IMAP. See default_host and
> default_port
> options. Disable kolab_files plugin.

Yes, thanks. So I´ve changed following in config.inc.php

from
$config['default_host'] = 'tls://localhost';
$config['default_port'] = 143;

$config['default_host'] = 'localhost';
$config['default_port'] = 143;

Now the loging doesn´t work at all. Btw, why does cyrus uses the default
imap port for tls/ssl and not 993?

Regards,

Christian