eBay change email address issue

Chris Fleming me at chrisfleming.org
Tue Feb 4 14:24:00 CET 2014

On Mon, Feb 03, 2014 at 03:29:08PM +0000, Patrick Lohan wrote:
> Hi all. I have tried changing my ebay email details to my new mykolab address
> but the confirmation email hasn't been recieved yet. Mykolab charges £150(!)
> for tech support so I'm hoping someone has already encountered this problem
> and knows a way through.
> I have recieved emails from various other addresses, business and personal, so
> I know the service is generally working.

I think that Mykolab only charges for phone support. You can get normal
support though e-mail, see: https://mykolab.com/contact

Some users turn off one of the components called wallace which sometimes
causes this kind of issue. Or is possibler that the message is getting
rejected for some reason.

Cheers
Chris

e: me at chrisfleming.org