Urgent! How to stop messages from beeing processed by wallace?

Daniel Hoffend dh at dotlan.net
Sun Feb 2 20:49:51 CET 2014

Not sure, on my vanilla 3.1 installation on Debian it wasn't enabled in
the master.cf flow.

Maybe create a copy and delete the -o content_filter part in your :10025
config instead of #comment it out. Then restart postfix and make sure to
watch the logfile if postfix reports any errors. Or stop it, check that
it's stopped and then start it again.

Here's what's my amavis/wallace master.cf section looks like (debian
kolab 3.1 installation)
http://pastebin.com/XnMswArV

tbh, I haven't used wallace yet nor have I seen in it action. Maybe that
helps you.

Regards
Daniel