Can't log into kolab-webadmin

Torsten Grote torsten at kolab.org
Wed Dec 31 00:05:48 CET 2014

On Tuesday 30 December 2014 21:23:55 Eamonn Doyle wrote:
> I'm then wondering
> if perhaps putting a % at the end of my password is an issue given that it
> already seems to append percentages. In case with or without the last % on
> the password it still gives me the same error.

It might be that certain special characters in the password are not properly
escaped and cause problems. Most people probably just use the randomly
generated passwords. You might want to debug this further and try with other
passwords. VM snapshots certainly come in handy for this.

If you have identified a problem with handling of special characters, you
might search https://issues.kolab.org for it and if you don't find anything,
you can create a new issue for it.

Kind Regards,
Torsten