Segmentation fault (SEGV) in cyrus ptloader / CentOS 7

Franz Skale i.bin at dah.am
Tue Dec 23 15:29:11 CET 2014

Hi,
do you have updates on this issus ?
I have the same problem now with the "stable" editon of kolab.
I upgraded cyrus to the newest git and now it works, but after i add one
kolab the same problem occurs.
For now, my workaround is quite unusal, but perhaps you've a better
solution.

1.) service stop kolab-server
2.) I delete the failed mailbox with ldapdelete:
/usr/lib/mozldap/ldapdelete  -D cn="Directory Manager" -w xxxxxxxx
uid=deaduser,ou=People,dc=example,dc=org
3.) delete the failed mailbox:
 kolab dm user/deaduser at example.org
4.) service stop cyrus-imapd (killing the idled)
5.) service start cyrus-imapd
Check, that there's no error visible in the imapd.log
6.) service kolab-server start
7.) recreating the user.
It works for another user, than i have to do it all over again for the
new user.

The problem seems to be ptclient interaction with dirsrv389.

Rgds.

Franz