Kolab 3.3, Debian Wheezy (correction ;-))

Timotheus Pokorra timotheus at kolab.org
Mon Dec 15 10:02:53 CET 2014

Hello Matthias,

>  Well, I will work on my typing skills. To the knowing: is it
> thinkable to build a script which takes the names of the certificates
> as input and then automatically does the securing of Kolab?

Have a look at
https://github.com/TBits/KolabScripts/blob/Kolab3.3/kolab/initSSL.sh
You will need to modify it for your needs, but it might be a starting
point.
In the end, you as the administrator are responsible for the security of
your server.
So a script can only assist, but you need to understand it and
guarantuee for it.
I think this is one reason why the Kolab project itself does not offer
security scripts.

All the best,
   Timotheus