Seafile with Chwala

Aleksander Machniak machniak at kolabsys.com
Fri Dec 12 19:58:02 CET 2014

On 12/12/2014 07:20 PM, Franz Skale wrote:
> i checked out the git repo too, but didn't succeed to enable the seafile
> external storage.
> I enabled the options in the config.ini, but the default storage will be
> used. (kolab_files).

There are two possibilities:

1. Use SeaFile only.

$config['fileapi_backend']      = 'seafile';
$config['fileapi_seafile_host'] = 'localhost';

You can access only one seafile storage here. I didn't try this method
with Roundcube, it should work if you use the same user/pass as in
Roundcube/Kolab.

2. Use Kolab as main storage (and authentication/configuration source)
and "mount" Seafile storage(s) as folder(s).

$config['fileapi_backend'] = 'kolab';
$config['fileapi_drivers'] = array('seafile');

'fileapi_sources' is not required. At any time user should be able to
"mount" SeaFile storage as a folder.

Do not forget about other seafile-related config e.g.
fileapi_seafile_debug, which you can find in sample config file in git.

If (in the 2. case) you define any fileapi_sources every user should see
them on folders list.

If you find errors in connection to seafile in error log, use
$config['fileapi_seafile_ssl_verify_host'] = false;
$config['fileapi_seafile_ssl_verify_peer'] = false;

--
Aleksander Machniak
Software Developer