Syncroton Problem

Scott Damron scott.damron at damronhouse.net
Thu Dec 11 19:20:41 CET 2014

That is probably due to you having defined work hours in Roudcube, but not your device.  Try changing the work hours and see if it fixes it.

 Scott

 December 11 2014 12:19 PM, v.glave at pyx-is.com (mailto:v.glave at pyx-is.com) wrote:

	Hello,

	I have several devices that sync with the kolab calendar without any kind of problem.

	The only issue is that if I add from a mobile device (ios or android) a new event that is exactly 10 hours long, in outlook and roundcube I see this event marked as "all day". If it is 10 hours and 5 minutes or 9 hours and 55 minutes it is displayed correctly.

	Why? Is it a bug? On the mobile device i correctly see the event marked as 10 hours and not "all day".

	Thanks in advance