***UNCHECKED*** Re: Re: getting in subjects of received emails

Thomas Spuhler thomas.spuhler at btspuhler.com
Wed Dec 10 02:30:28 CET 2014

On Wednesday, December 10, 2014 01:39:14 AM Nikolai Maziashvili wrote:
> This is regarding fresh install of Kolab33 on dedicated CentOS7 machine,
> virtually with zero load. And as I have sad earlier it affect all email
> regardless encryption and or attachment or any combination of them.
> And I have not deployed any filter on my own since Kolab comes with
> clamav/spamassassin... and question from Thomas about choice of filter
> made me look into running services on the machine and i found out that
> it wasn't clamav but spamassassin instead. But running sa-update change
> nothing in this regard.
>
> Regards,
> Nikolai
>
> On 10-12-2014 00:55, Thomas Spuhler wrote:
> > On Wednesday, December 10, 2014 12:51:48 AM Nikolai Maziashvili wrote:
> >> Mmmm....not really, Every single email with or without any attachments
> >> comes in with same "unchecked" mark.
> >> And I have personally tested it by sending plain text emails without
> >> any
> >> attachments from work email to my kolab and they too come in with same
> >> mark.
> >> I still think it has something to do with clam DB.
> >> Regards,
> >> Nikolai

Hmmm, I am not familiar with CentOS.
Bu I don't have any processes of spamassassin running, but I have clamd running.

What is your output of systemctl -l status amavisd.service it may provide a clue
or try
journalctl -n200 and provide the lines with amavis

--
Best regards
Thomas Spuhler

All of my e-mails have a valid digital signature
ID 60114E63