Shared folder mail delivery in multi-domain setup

Cornelius Hald hald at icandy.de
Mon Dec 8 16:46:24 CET 2014

Hi Daniel,

thanks for your reply. My setup is based on the the linked Howto and
(like you) I've got several maps for each individual domain + the hosted
duplet/triplet maps.

However, if I do not add those extra lines to the default transport map,
the user shared at ... cannot be found.

In which map file do you have the 'shared' user defined? Could you post
that file?

Thanks!
Conny