Kolab

Mihai Badici mihai at badici.ro
Sun Dec 7 22:23:27 CET 2014

On Sunday 07 December 2014 02:46:13 Tamás Varga wrote:

Hy!

-I don't know that write  to a good place?

I installed the Kolab 3.3 for debian distribution.My question would be that:-
How I can change the Kolab-webadmin page in groups? If you sign in to the
/kolab-webadmin "cn=Directory Manager" user name/password and I add a
group, then after I can not be modified group. Why?

If you cannot add members to group or change the group's name, it is a
bug somewhere, check the logs.

     *

You don't need to login to Chwala, Roundcube will login when you use
"files". I think is the same for iRony.

(Sorry, i don't speak English very well)

--
Mihai Bădici
http://mihai.badici.ro