webdav access via file manager

Nathan Christenson nchriste at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 4 15:45:36 CET 2014

Checking the apache error log was good advice.
During the configuration process, I must have mistyped my timezone, so there was an invalid timezone set in the php.ini file, which was causing iRony to fail when loading directories. Once I corrected the timezone setting in php.ini, webdav access through the browser or via the file manager works just fine.

Thanks for the help!
Nathan