Separated resources for each hosted domain (WAS: Deleting/changing account types on domain basis)

Cornelius Hald hald at icandy.de
Thu Dec 4 14:13:09 CET 2014

Thanks for your answer! I've checked again and yes, the concrete
resources are created correctly inside the hosted domain. But the *type*
of the resource (e.g. car) seems to be shared between all domains.

To be honest I have no idea where those types are stored. I can't find
them in LDAP. Maybe they are some kind of schemas?

If is is not clear what I'm talking about, please open WAP as 'Directory
Manager' and navigate to 'Resources'. Here you can see that each
resource has a 'Resource type'. Now navigate to 'Settings'. On the top
left you can select the 'Object type'. Select 'Resource'.

I'm getting a list here like 'Car', 'Conference Roome', etc...

I'd really be interested where those types are saved and how they are
linked to concrete resources, etc...

Thanks!
Conny