New install of Kolab 3.3 on Ubuntu 14.04 can' authenticate

Jeff Gilmore jeff at thegilmores.net
Thu Dec 4 00:48:31 CET 2014

Hi Torsten,
	I removed dovecot with apt-get and it automatically installed cyrus.  After a restart of the server, everything seems to be working now.  Hurrah!

When I installed Ubuntu, I did tell it to install the mail server functionality, so I suspect that was the problem.  Perhaps it could make the kolab/ubuntu install more robust if it could uninstall dovecot if found.

Thanks for your assistance.

Jeff