Kolab and openSUSE

Martin Campbell martin at placefarm.com
Wed Dec 3 22:40:57 CET 2014

There are two different sets of repositories you can use.

One is
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/server:/Kolab:/
And the other is
http://obs.kolabsys.com/repositories/Kolab:/

I was using the kolabsys.com repositories.
http://obs.kolabsys.com/repositories/Kolab:/3.3/openSUSE_13.1/
http://obs.kolabsys.com/repositories/Kolab:/3.3:/Updates/openSUSE_13.1/
as recommended here:
http://docs.kolab.org/installation-guide/opensuse.html

Some more info on the other repositories you mention in your email is here:
https://en.opensuse.org/SDB:Kolab
In general, the opensuse.org repositories are older. I'm not sure which
of the two will be maintained long term.

Martin Campbell
Place Farmhouse, Church Road, Tostock,
Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP30 9PG, United Kingdom
GPS N 52.2367, E 0.8726
Home +44 1359 271799, Mobile +44 7783 890922
martin at placefarm.com, www.placefarm.com