Kolab share folder permissions

Franz Skale i.bin at dah.am
Wed Dec 3 20:15:21 CET 2014

Hi,
i struggle with the same problem right now.
But, mine is a little bit different than yours.
I create a shared calender and allow some  users to admin the calendar
and some ro.
So far so good.
After invitation mail sent, the event has been added to the local
personal calendar. (roundcube)
When i change the event on the shared calendar, both events double.
On the shared and on the local calendar. I think this is a bug, but i
must track it down to get the root cause.
This will take some time.
Will report back.

Rgds.

Franz