Kolab share folder permissions

v.glave at pyx-is.com v.glave at pyx-is.com
Wed Dec 3 13:19:36 CET 2014

Hi,

I've just installed Kolab on Ubuntu 14.04 and all seems to
work correctly.

I've created a shared calendar using "Kolab Web Admin
-- Share folders" and I setup access rights.

My need is to have some
users that can create, modify and delete events (even created from other
users) and some other users that can't delete events.

The problem is
here. If a user try to modify an event created from another user then
the same event appears two times: the original one and the modified one.
Why?

Also, which permissions do I need to specify in order to achieve
my goal?

Thanks