Groups in groups

Cornelius Hald hald at icandy.de
Mon Dec 1 10:42:50 CET 2014

I could solve this now using a naming scheme for my groups. It's ugly,
but works...

E.g.

Department-A-1 (static group)
Department-A-2 (static group)
Department-A-3 (static group)
Department-A (dynamic group)

Common name: Department-A
Base DN: ou=groups,dc=example,dc=com
Scope: one
Conditions:
* 'cn' starts with 'Department-A-'
* 'uniqueMember' is nono-empty

The last condition breaks the cycle because only static distributions
groups have the 'uniqueMember' attribute set.

Pretty hacky, but the best I could come up with...

Cheers,
Conny