Chwala upload file size

Milosz Galazka milosz at sleeplessbeastie.eu
Sat Aug 30 11:52:49 CEST 2014

W dniu 28/08/2014 21:16, dsp3 napisał(a):
> On 2014-08-16 17:52, dsp3 wrote:
>> Does Kolab/Chwala have a default max upload file size or does this
>> depend on php.ini? There is no option in kolab_files.inc.php and
>> changing settings in php.ini doesn't produce desired results.
> Thanks for the responses to this. However, when logging in to the web
> interface via /chwala/ it clearly states at the bottom "Maximum file
> size: 20 MB
> " I would like to increase this. Everything suggested so far doesn't
> change this limit. There must be a setting somewhere to allow this to
> be increased according to the maximum defined in php.ini

Hello,

I encountered the same problem but the solution is very simple as these
settings are overwritten in  /usr/share/chwala/public_html/.htaccess
file:
[..]
php_value post_max_size             20M
php_value upload_max_filesize       20M
[..]

If you want to add some custom logic within these boundaries then look
at /usr/share/iRony/lib/FileAPI/kolab/kolab_file_storage.php file,
capabilities() function.

Best regards,
Milosz