Chwala upload file size

dsp3 info at dsp3.org
Thu Aug 28 21:16:42 CEST 2014

On 2014-08-16 17:52, dsp3 wrote:
> Does Kolab/Chwala have a default max upload file size or does this
> depend on php.ini? There is no option in kolab_files.inc.php and
> changing settings in php.ini doesn't produce desired results.
Thanks for the responses to this. However, when logging in to the web
interface via /chwala/ it clearly states at the bottom "Maximum file
size: 20 MB
" I would like to increase this. Everything suggested so far doesn't
change this limit. There must be a setting somewhere to allow this to be
increased according to the maximum defined in php.ini
--
http://www.dsp3.org
info at dsp3.org
GPG Key: ACF0A7E6