CentOS 6 3.3 Public key for wallace-0.7.1-3.el6.kolab_3.3.noarch.rpm is not installed

Stuart Naylor StuartIanNaylor at inbox.com
Thu Aug 28 19:11:49 CEST 2014

Only 389-ds-base.x86_64 seems to be part of kolab now on CentOS7

Been trying to find some info on CentOS7 but struggling to be honest.

Stuart

On Thursday 28 August 2014 10:20:53 Nathanael D. Noblet wrote:
> On Thu, 2014-08-28 at 16:40 +0100, Stuart Naylor wrote:
> > I think the devs are rapidly fixing things as they go along.
> >

> > Reading between the lines OBS should be renamed Obstinant as it would
> > seem it refuses to do what it should :)
> >

> > Just wondered with CentOS6 do you have the dirsrv-admin service?
> >
> > Moved to CentOS7 and 3.3 and not really sure how to get the admin
> > console up and running.
>
> Yeah the dirsrv-admin service is running - again this is CentOS6 but its
> there and running. I presume you have the 389-admin and
> 389-admin-console packages installed?

Can't remember your password? Do you need a strong and secure password?
Use Password manager! It stores your passwords & protects your account.
Check it out at http://mysecurelogon.com/manager