CentOS 6 3.3 Public key for wallace-0.7.1-3.el6.kolab_3.3.noarch.rpm is not installed

Stuart Naylor StuartIanNaylor at inbox.com
Thu Aug 28 17:40:11 CEST 2014

I think the devs are rapidly fixing things as they go along.

Reading between the lines OBS should be renamed Obstinant as it would seem it refuses to do
what it should :)

Just wondered with CentOS6 do you have the dirsrv-admin service?

Moved to CentOS7 and 3.3 and not really sure how to get the admin console up and running.

On Thursday 28 August 2014 09:33:10 Nathanael D. Noblet wrote:
> Odd, yesterday I installed 3.3 on CentOS 6 - 3 times and never got this
> error. Have you tried a yum clean all before you try installing?
>
> On Thu, 2014-08-28 at 13:36 +0300, Pasi Kärkkäinen wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I just tried fresh installation of Kolab 3.3 on CentOS 6.5, and I still
> > get this:
> >
> > # yum install kolab
> > ..
> >
> > Public key for wallace-0.7.1-9.el6.kolab_3.3.noarch.rpm is not installed
> >

> > -- Pasi
> >
> > On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 12:45:50PM +0100, Stuart Naylor wrote:
> > >    warning: rpmts_HdrFromFdno: Header V3 RSA/SHA1 Signature, key ID
> > >    f0e9176e:
> > >    NOKEY
> > >

> > >    Public key for wallace-0.7.1-3.el6.kolab_3.3.noarch.rpm is not
> > >    installed
> > >

> > >    Did a
> > >
> > >    yum install kolab --nogpgcheck
> > >
> > >    Will tell you how I get on.

> > >    -----
> > >
> > >    [1]Can't remember your password? Do you need a strong and secure
> > >    password?
> > >    Use Password manager! It stores your passwords & protects your
> > >    account.

TRY FREE IM TOOLPACK at http://www.imtoolpack.com/default.aspx?rc=if5
Capture screenshots, upload images, edit and send them to your friends
through IMs, post on Twitter®, Facebook®, MySpaceT, LinkedIn® - FAST!