Kolab 3.2/3.3 & Roundcube

Nathanael D. Noblet nathanael at gnat.ca
Wed Aug 27 01:16:03 CEST 2014

Hello,

  So I've tried setting up kolab 3.2 on Centos 6. Everything seems to
work except roundcube. I thought perhaps I'd try upgrading to 3.3 which
I *really really* want, but I can't update from 3.1 without fixing this
part. I did a test update to 3.3 but roundcube can't login - whereas 3.1
can. I'm really confused and don't really know why one can but the other
cannot. Where should I start looking? Does anyone else have similar
issues? Stock Centos 6 VM, add kolab repos, install kolab run
setup-kolab. Login to kolab webadmin, create user. Try to login to
roundcube... Nada!

--
Nathanael