[Kolab] Missing packages for Ubuntu 14.04 on obs

Christoph Hintermüller christoph at out-world.com
Wed Aug 13 13:07:21 CEST 2014

Hi Torsten
Am Dienstag, den 12.08.2014, 10:35 +0200 schrieb Torsten Grote:
> Hi Christoph,
>
> there's currently very little people seeing after the Ubuntu packages.
>
> Here's a guide that helped people to get into fixing issues in Debian. It
> applies to Ubuntu as well:
>
>     https://kolab.org/blog/timotheus-pokorra/2013/11/04/howto-improve-debian-packages-using-obs
>
> Let me know if you need help.

I'm not an IT GUI, maintaining my private server in my very limited and
thus valuable spare time, thus I would prefer and thus kindly ask if
somebody could solve the build issues on the OBS repo, and take measures
that they do not reappear during the upgrade to the next Kolab or
Debian/Ubuntu versions. Makes things easier for me and allows me to do
upgrades without spending hours, days to get missing packages built and
all the prerequisites right every time. If i would have I just would
have continued my PPA with all the necessary packages, I do not have.

Greetings
Xristoph