Vagrantfile for Debian

Stuart Naylor stuartiannaylor at thursbygarden.org
Thu Aug 7 08:49:00 CEST 2014

Tobias,

Great that you have setup up a vagrantfile.
Never used Vagrant before and of all horrors my desktop is still windows.
Honest its due to the RAID card :)

I posted on the list after a few unsuccessful attempts to install kolab for a VM
But vagrant should be even better as it has the install script.

Many thanks as I have never used vagrant before and its a good idea.

I never managed to get the debian version running because of an error with the roundcube database.
So here goes :)

Stuart