Mailman Multidomain

Stuart Naylor stuartiannaylor at thursbygarden.org
Tue Aug 5 17:49:52 CEST 2014

I have a main.cf from a package called Zentyal.

Might be of use as

# Virtual Domains
dovecot_destination_recipient_limit = 1
virtual_transport = dovecot
virtual_mailbox_base = /var/vmail/
virtual_mailbox_maps= ldap:/etc/postfix/mailbox.cf

virtual_mailbox_domains = ldap:/etc/postfix/vdomains.cf

For delivery in this example they used virtual_transport = dovecot (with dovecot being the imap)

You can create a virtual transport file with peruser virtual transports so delivery could go to different lmpt's

Guess it could be part of the ldap like ldap:/etc/postfix/mailbox.cf if the atrributes where available