Kolab Repositories and OBS

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Mon Apr 28 15:12:50 CEST 2014

Hi there,

some of you (not to say all of you) may have noticed that over the course of
the weekend, the OBS systems and/or Kolab community software repositories had
become unavailable.

The underlying reason has been a data center migration, that both took longer
than expected, as well as was more problematic than anticipated.

A hierarchy of priorities and dependencies had so far prevented us (read: me)
from bringing the OBS front-end server back up, but over the course of the
next our or so, you should be able to use the OBS and Kolab community software
repositories again. Should you still be unable to do so, please verify that
'obs.kolabsys.com' resolves to '95.128.36.7', and/or wait for the time-to-live
on the DNS record to expire.

My apologies for the inconvenience and lack of communication.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--
Systems Architect, Kolab Systems AG