Kolab 3 integration with Windows Active Directory

Mat Cantin mat at cantinbrothers.ca
Thu Apr 24 19:36:37 CEST 2014

Greetings,

I believe what you're looking for is the LSC Project
[http://lsc-project.org/]. It is a piece of software that can sit
between OpenLDAP (Kolab's authentication back-end) and AD to facilitate
the authentication and user creation without needing any configuration
changes on the OpenLDAP and AD servers.

I was working on setting this up myself about a year ago, and got very
close to a working system when my project got sidelined. I will be
getting back to it soon though.

As I recall, there was someone on the LSC mailing list that had posted a
working configuration between OpenLDAP and Active Directory.

--
Mat