Heartbleed

Thomas Spuhler thomas.spuhler at btspuhler.com
Sun Apr 13 17:12:59 CEST 2014

On Sunday, April 13, 2014 03:03:02 PM Thinker Rix wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Are there any realizations yet about if and to which extend Kolab and
> Kontact are affected by heartbleed and which counter measures are to be
> undertaken?
>
> Best regards
> Thinker Rix

We at Mageia posted updates(on 4/8/2014) before the big splash in the public.
Additionally, our kolab installation uses apache-mod_nss which is not affected.

But as in the other post, some folks just don't do the updates.

--
Best regards
Thomas Spuhler

All of my e-mails have a valid digital signature
ID 60114E63