[Kolab-devel] Kolab XMPP Roundcube

Henning henne.gwath at gmx.de
Sat Apr 12 15:06:37 CEST 2014

Thank's Chloé!

I again played around a bit with my config and got it working as I
wanted, now sharing the settings:

... SNIP ...

{mod_shared_roster_ldap,[
    {ldap_base, "dc=domain,dc=eu"},
    {ldap_filter, ""},
    {ldap_user_cache_validity, 7200},
    {ldap_group_cache_validity, 7200},
    {ldap_auth_check, off},
    {ldap_rfilter,
"(&(objectClass=inetorgperson)(objectclass=AuthorizedServiceObject))"},
    {ldap_groupattr, "objectclass"},
    {ldap_useruid, "uid"},
    {ldap_ufilter, "(uid=%u)"},
    {ldap_groupdesc, "ou"},
    {ldap_userdesc, "cn"}
   ]},

  {mod_vcard_ldap, [

... SNIP ...

Next will be to add XMPP-support to roundcubemail.

regards,
Henning