Backup not showing Files and Contacts

Crummy, John john.crummy at minable.ca
Mon Apr 7 02:20:03 CEST 2014

Hello all,

I've been trying to migrate my kolab setup to a new server, and
everything has worked as expected except for the Files and Contacts imap
folders for all users, neither of which show any content. A quick
inspection of the imap folders in /var/spool/imap shows that the
contacts/files are there (as 1., 2., etc.), however as soon as the
folder is accessed cyrus.index is modified by the system, and
cyrus.annotations is added, which didn't exist before. I thought this
might a bad index as a result of the using the backup tar file, so (as
cyrus), I ran:

/usr/lib/cyrus-imapd/reconstruct -rf user/john.crummy/Files at minable.ca

However this doesn't seem to index the files that are there. I have also
tried with -x option, as well as deleting all of the cyrus.something
files, and then doing the reconstruction, but it makes no difference.

All of the emails and Calendar entries have migrated correctly, it seems
to be just the Contacts and Files.

I've run out of ideas to fix this, would any else know of anything to
try?

Thank you in advance!

-John