Recalling an Email

Mihai Badici mihai at badici.ro
Sun Sep 29 20:58:05 CEST 2013

--
Mihai Bădici
http://mihai.badici.ro
On Friday 27 September 2013 20:45:24 James Mills wrote:

Define "email recalling"?

cheers
James

My ex-boss used to send mails to random people from his address book instead
of intended recipient because it is (to) fast typing person.
In some version of outlook you can send another e-mail, "recall email" who
trigger an instant deletion of previous message ... if it's also outlook.
I think is a pure outlook "feature" Microsoft wrote specially for my boss :)
and don't involve the server.
And I'm not sure it is still present in newer Outlook versions because it is a
so stupid ideea.