Installation in CentOS 6 LXC: APC missing?

Johannes Graumann johannes_graumann at web.de
Tue Sep 24 07:17:50 CEST 2013

Hello,

When following the community installation guide to install kolab 3  in a
fresh CentOS 6 lxc container, the following comment appears:

> Installing : roundcubemail-plugins-kolab-3.0.2-2.el6.kolab_3.0.noarch
> 282/304
> grep: /etc/php.d/apc.ini: No such file or directory

Is that of consequence or may it be ignored.

As the container is cloned from a CentOS "master" container, it was painless
to play around and I proceeded with "yum install php-devel gcc && pecl
install apc", but got stuck in compilation ... before I investigate this
further I would like to know whether it is even worth/necessary to follow
this up ...

Sincerely, Joh