Desktop client issues - certificates

Whitnall, Dale (North) Dale.Whitnall at coateshire.com.au
Fri Sep 13 23:26:40 CEST 2013

I have sorted it, just wanted to share what I found out.
There was no issue with the Kolab installation, but an issue with Thunderbird, I had removed the old account and certificates.
But there must have been another setting somewhere, due to the fact I was replacing a server that crashed with the same details it was trying to connect with the old certificate details. Once I completely deleted the profile details out of Thunderbird and restarted it, it connected straight away with no issues.

I hope this is helpful for anyone else that runs into this problem.

Dale Whitnall