iRony?

Markus Feilner mfeilner at feilner-it.net
Thu Sep 12 16:33:04 CEST 2013

Am Donnerstag, 12. September 2013, 14:18:54 schrieb Thomas Brüderli:
> Markus Feilner wrote:
> > Am Donnerstag, 12. September 2013, 13:16:25 schrieb Markus Feilner:
> > (...)
> >
> >> Thanks to both of you, I will test that!
> >
> > (...)

> > So I have checked my setup, and all I had to change was the base_url in
> > dav.inc.php. Now my Browser shows a login window (user/password) where I
> > can successfully login with my testuser's credentials.
> >
> > But behold, now I get this error message:
> >
> > <d:error>
> > <s:exception>Sabre\DAV\Exception\NotImplemented</s:exception>
> > <s:message>GET is only implemented on File objects</s:message>
> > <s:sabredav-version>1.8.6</s:sabredav-version>
> > </d:error>
> >
> > (Yes.there is one test appointment in the user's calendar).
> >
> > Is this the expected behaviour?
>
> Yes, *DAV is not made for the browser and the web browser plugin isn't
> enabled by default. But you can enable it by adding
>
>   SetEnv DAVBROWSER 1
>
> to the iRony config block in your Apache config.

Wow, thanks! Now we are getting closer to a description worth an article in
Linux-Magazine... thanks a lot, I guess these details are needed by more
people - they don't show up in any of the installation guidelines.

Thanks also to Torsten for the Thunderbird-Mykolab.com-Link, I hadn't
suspected Mykolab.com to have a separate Doku-Repo... gotta check that, too.

Thanks !

> Regards,
> Thomas

Best Regards - Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Markus Feilner

Feilner IT Linux & GIS
Linux Solutions, Training, Seminare und Workshops - auch Inhouse
Kötztinger Straße 6c                 93057 Regensburg
Telefon:                                          +49 941 8 10 79 89
Mobil:                                              +49 170 3 02 70 92

Mail: mfeilner at feilner-it.net   Web: http://www.feilner-it.net -
Google+: https://plus.google.com/105201437130417639658
Xing: http://www.xing.com/profile/Markus_Feilner

Linux Magazine Germany:        mfeilner at linux-magazin.de