Configuration

linux at osit.cc linux at osit.cc
Sat Sep 7 21:54:13 CEST 2013

Hi,

i installed Kolab3 on Debian with the installscript from the wiki. So i would like to configure the kolabserver. But i can't. I don't know how? I logged in, in the admininterface, but there are no configurationoptions. Last year i installed kolab2 and it was easy to setup the server over the webinterface. But how this works on kolab3. Can anybody give me some Links or information about that. I can't find something. Or can i setup kolab3 only over CMD? Hopefully not.

Best Regards
boospy