ActiveSync: contacts removed from device

Tobias Brunner tobias at tobru.ch
Tue Sep 3 22:55:54 CEST 2013

Hi,

There is a strange behaviour on my activesync setup: Suddenly all
contacts have been removed from my device, then a few hours later, some
of the contacts where added again and some time later the missing rest.
After that, it was OK for some days but then all contacts were removed
and added again. Since then it does this every few days. And at the
moment all contacts are removed and not added again... I already had a
look at the log file "/var/log/roundcubemail/activesync" but could not
find any errors.

Any idea how I can debug this behaviour?

Cheers,
Tobias